Crosslake's technical due diligence activities include:
- Identifying legacy and obsolescence issues
- Software scalability to meet growth objectives
- Team efficiency and productivity
- Open source exposure
- Acquisition integration inefficiencies and opportunities
The strategic and operational challenges faced by software businesses today are intensified by rapid technological advances, sharp competition, and global economics.
Executing on these effectively requires dedicated effort and deep functional and organizational expertise to achieve a rapid return on investment.
We help our clients effectively tackle strategic and operational challenges, whether in architecture, process and tools, or organization.
Below is a partial list of projects we've executed with our clients:
- Executing on a new Product Strategy
- Reducing testing costs and duration
- Root causing schedule slips and improving project predictability
- Post-acquisition transformation plans to accelerate value creation
- Freeing up resources for increased innovation and reducing maintenance spend
- Validation of critical initiatives (architectural, roadmaps, project plans, etc.)
- Consolidating product development practices to improve efficiency and reduce costs